A growing business that operates across Scotland, England, and Wales and is leading in their industry is looking for an experienced Communications Lead. Based in Glasgow, this is an exciting opportunity to create and carve a role to be that of your own as it is a newly created post.
Reporting to the Head of Engagement and Policy, you will be responsible for developing and driving a robust internal and external communications strategy to support the rollout of 2 new projects.
You will be tasked with:
- Developing and delivering an internal and external communications plan across integrated platforms
- Creating a strategic plan to drive the company’s new values across the business
- Reviewing engagement success through key metrics and qualitative feedback
- Preparing colleague communications and engagement approaches via webinars and group sessions
- Working closely with internal departments to drive change communications and transformation plans
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous experience operating as a Communications Manager or equivalent
- Exposure to driving internal and external communications across both traditional and digital platforms
- Driven transformational change within a business previously and had exposure to change communications
- The ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- An eye for spotting success stories and sharing them with the business
- Previous policy experience would be beneficial
You will be offered a salary of £35,000 plus flexible working from home and a generous well-being package. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to take on a new challenge and drive change within a business.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm.