We’re are delighted to be working with Aspect again on this second round of recruitment for this thriving consultancy. Whilst they are based in Aberdeen, we are open to hearing from candidates based in the Central Belt.
They are a passionate and professional team who thrive in issue-rich environment and are looking to add a Communication Lead to their fast-growing team. You’ll be a trusted advisor to clients across several sectors in all aspects of communication, external affairs, marketing and issues management. Coming from an agency or consultancy environment, at Account Director level or above, you’ll report directly to the Managing Director and be responsible for a small and busy multi-disciplinary team. You’ll have first-class project management skills, be solutions-driven and excellent commercial acumen too. Alongside the senior team, you’ll work to drive the strategic growth of Aspect.
Your core duties will include:
- Working with the MD to develop and deliver growth strategies
- Attracting and retaining profitable clients across a range of sectors Leading the creation and execution of strategic communication programmes
- Inspiring, leading and developing multi-disciplinary teams
- Developing strong relationships with clients, colleagues and associates Producing high quality pitches and proposals to secure new business Curating, nurturing and managing a team of talented associates.
You’ll be a skilled communicator, interested and knowledgeable about the key issues shaping the external environment. In addition, to be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- 7+ years of senior leadership experience within an agency or consultancy
- Experience in Energy, Renewables, Financial Services or Life Sciences would be very desirable
- Outstanding writing skills and the ability to engage and excite an audience
- An impressive track record of client attraction, retention and growth
- The ability to thrive fast-paced environment managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong influencing and leadership skills to motivate and inspire those around you
- Excellent planning, evaluation and project management skills
- To develop new processes, systems and ways of working to drive performance
If you'd like to be part of a team who have more than trebled in the past year and continue to grow, then we'd love to hear from you.