Moore Global is different. They are a vibrant community of 30,000 global voices, all with a story to tell. This newly-created communications role will help them continue to connect, inform and engage their Member Firms, bring attention to the Moore brand and above all, helping to deliver on their promise to help people thrive. Their firms, their clients and the communities in which they live and work.
You will be supporting the Global Director of Marketing and Communications in the design and delivery of all internal and external communications. You will become Moore Global's chief reporter, always on the lookout for stories and imaginative ways of communicating what it means to be Moore. You will be comfortable building relationships with people from all cultures and nationalities, and ideally you will have experience working within a global organisation.
What will this role involve?
- Act as the custodian of the verbal brand standards, ensuring they are maintained across all Moore Global marketing activities.
- Ownership of moore-global.com website content, social media activity (LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram) and associated digital communications. Writing and editing news articles, social media posts, newsletters, landing page copy, marketing collateral, presentations, case studies, interviews, video scripts and corporate communications.
- Being an active member of the Moore Intelligence Editorial Board. Creating a suite of ready-made communications campaigns and how-to guides for Member Firms.
- Working with the wider team to plan and maintain content calendars. Using analytics to report on the performance of digital assets and communications.
What are we looking for from you?
- A successful track record in a Communications role, within a professional environment.
- A proven track record in translating strategic narrative into meaningful activity.
- A flair for creative storytelling.
- An understanding of the full content marketing mix.
- A good working knowledge of Hootsuite, Google Analytics, LinkedIn company page management including paid ads, Instagram, Spotify and YouTube).
- A good working knowledge of SEO principles.
- Enthusiasm and no shortage of ideas.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team helping make Moore Global the world's most respected professional services network. If you would like to find out more about this opportunrity please contact Kerry @ Denholm, or apply via the link.