Denholm is working with one of the most exciting and innovative Global technology company who offer tools to help businesses connect, collaborate, and communicate remotely. The offer these services to businesses of all sizes across various industries throughout the US and UK.
Due to rapid growth, they are looking to add a Content Associate to their marketing team on a remote basis. This role will focus on creating high-quality content across social media, blogs, thought leadership, PPC landing pages, event marketing and marketing collateral as part of the wider marketing strategy.
You’ll help to:
- Improve the visitor experience by creating value-added website content Produce creative integrated marketing campaigns, including email and social media
- Help develop and maintain sales collateral
- Support the Content Manager in meeting internal and external deadlines
- Help deliver targeted campaigns for franchise and trade partners Create content for new web pages
- Create messaging for new PPC landing pages to be produced for testing
- Improve content based on analytics, leading to increased time spent on site and improved visitor experience
- Develop monthly newsletter for corporate franchise partners
- Create marketing collateral for the sales and events teams
Essentials for the role:
- 3 or more years of experience producing integrated campaigns
- B2B marketing copywriting experience is essential
- Basic SEO understanding
- Examples of your work
- Experience of marketing to the US audience (desirable)
- Experience of Canva, Lumen5 or other self-service creative tools Experience of marketing to trades industries
If this sounds like a match with your background, we are keen to speak to you!