Denholm are proud to be partnered with a leading L+D business in Scotland to recruit a Copywriter to join their team on a fixed-term basis.
The successful candidate will be passionate about creating engaging copy and ideally be experienced in short-form copy in a B2B Sales conversion (email marketing, landing pages etc) capacity.
Reporting to the Content and Design Manager and working closely with the Demand Generation stream, this role requires a content creator who can own and develop a variety of business-focused content; using excellent writing and research skills, creativity, and a passion for inspiring B2B marketing content. You’ll create, adapt and position content for a variety of channels, campaigns and audiences, as well as curating and optimising the bank of existing content.
What you will be doing in this role:
* You will own the research and creation of topical marketing content for new business as part of the wider content marketing plan, including blogs, eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, web content and more; bringing the brand proposition and acquisition campaigns to life in bold new ways.
* You will support the creation of product-led marketing content that brings the product portfolio to life for existing customers, including factsheets, guides, landing pages, infographics, presentations, etc.
* You will work closely with the Marketing Planning team and Digital Marketing team to support with ideas and content collateral for key campaigns and projects, including recommending the best content to support campaign strategies
* You will write great campaign content to promote new and existing products, including copy, adverts and other promotional materials
* You will brief creative teams when needed and work with them to develop high-quality creative output for use within campaigns
* You will work closely with the translations team and Marketing Planning team to ensure marketing content is relevant and available for a number of global territories; also supporting content team with formatting and finessing for each region when needed
* You will revitalise and evolve old product collateral to better represent the current brand and proposition
The team maintain a positive environment and culture, get on well and enjoy their work. They are a people-focussed business with an emphasis on culture and a clear mission statement – a great place to work and grow.
Remote working is available, with occasional travel to the Dundee office.
Apply today to be considered and for more details!