Denholm is delighted to be supporting Bookspeed – a market-leading customer-focussed book wholesaler – as they look to add a talented Content Manager to the team. Bookspeed is an independent family-owned business with a mission to provide a smooth and easy route for every customer to buy a range of books that suit their needs.
It is certainly an exciting time to be joining and with the business growing by 30% in the last 12 months, they have big ambitions for the future.
They have a brilliant story to tell, and the person coming into this newly created role will help them to tell it. Taking ownership of their content strategy, with support from the Sales & Marketing Director, you’ll be producing content across a variety of channels and implementing your ideas.
If you come with a few years content experience under your belt and would like to take on more ownership to help take them to the next level, I’d love to hear from you.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Creating content – both long and short form – across a variety of channels (including social, website, email as well as blogs and thought leadership pieces)
- Taking ownership of social media channels – you’ll produce engaging content across FB, Twitter, Insta, LI and YouTube
- Ensuring web content is fit-for-purpose and using MailChimp to keep customers up to date via email
- Overseeing a content audit across all channels, reviewing what is there and what can be improved
- Working with external agencies in terms of web development, SEO, PPC
- Coming up with lots of creative ideas and taking ownership in getting these up and running
Being a lover of books would definitely be a plus here but most importantly, you’ll be able to showcase your excellent writing skills and have experience of, not just running social media accounts, but being able to grow them too.
With Instagram being an important channel for the business, you’ll know how to produce images that will help showcase their products.
The office is based in Leith and the team are currently piloting 1 day in the office a month – you may be in more often for the first few weeks in order to get settled – so being accessible to the office would be great.
If this sounds like you and you’d like more information, please contact Scott @ Denholm.