Denholm is delighted to be working on a Content Marketing Assistant role with one of Scotland’s best employers. The business, a financial services heavyweight, is going through an exciting period of growth and is looking for this individual to focus on content marketing and advertising elements of the company’s marketing strategy.
The role sits within the Marketing Campaigns team who are responsible for the planning, implementation and analysis of global marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities in this position:
* Distribute content directly to key partners and work closely with the media agency to distribute via a wide range of publishers, ensuring proofs are supplied and are correct
* Regularly check company distribution channels and third party channels to ensure content is posted in the correct places and is removed at the appropriate times.
* Ensure the timely delivery of advertising assets to the press, publishers and other third parties by following agreed processes.
* Work on regular updates of existing assets including print and digital adverts and events materials.
* Ensure all supplied content is signed off via our financial promotions approval process and records are kept up to date.
Experience and knowledge:-
* Experience of working in marketing (preferred)
Abilities and skills:-
* Excellent written skills
* A very strong eye for even the finest detail
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Enthusiasm, self-motivation and the ability to see tasks through to completion
* The ability to work collaboratively in order to build and influence key stakeholder relationships
* The ability to work independently when required and also as part of a team
If the above sounds like you and you’d like more information, please get in touch to discuss!