If you are a social media specialist, who is very much on the creative side of social, developing content across multiple platforms and executing these, we want to hear from you!
Denholm’s client, a leading financial services business in Edinburgh, is looking for a Content & Social Media Executive on an initial 7 month FTC to support the Senior Marketing Manager on development and delivery of paid and organic social activity. You will work with the Senior Marketing manager to develop and execute an organic social strategy which is creative and engaging and delivers against the overall social media strategy.
As part of this role, you will:
- Manage day-to-day handling of all social media channels – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels.
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Sprinklr.
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms.
- Community Management of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube channels.
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity.
- Interrogating weekly and final campaign end reports, understanding and investigating nuances in data.
We are looking for you to have:
- Strong digital copy writing skills.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams across a business.
- Strong communicator
- Understanding of display buying models and technologies.
- Significant social media experience across paid and organic.
- Strong copy writing experience, content creation and management of social media communities
- Strong technical knowledge of ad-serving and tracking technologies
- Budget management experience
Please get in touch to learn more about this great role!