Denholm is working with one of the most exciting and innovative Global technology companies who offer tools to help businesses connect, collaborate, and communicate remotely. The offer these services to businesses of all sizes across various industries throughout the US and UK and their software empowers businesses to take online bookings 24/7/365. Interactions are seamless, reminders are automated and no-shows are a thing of the past.
Due to rapid growth, they are looking to add a Content Writer to their marketing team on an initial 3 month contract and remote basis.
Within this role your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Producing written Digital copy from In-app messages to landing page and blogs for a B2B audience, specialising in: small business lead capture business process outsourcing targeted industry-specific content (transactional and informational) product feature promotion
- Delivering high-performing copy for paid and organic campaigns (SEO experience is essential)
- Supporting marketing initiatives from community building and monthly reporting, to newsletter and email campaign creation.
Essentials for the role:
- 3 or more years of copywriting experience
- An extensive writing portfolio with a variety of digital examples
- B2B marketing copywriting experience is essential
- Basic SEO understanding
- Experience of marketing to the US audience (desirable)
If this sounds like a match with your background, we are keen to speak to you!