The team at Denholm is delighted to be partnering with a well-known and highly reputable organisation, to identify a new B2B Copywriter.
The role sits within the Global Marketing team and will play a pivotal role in creating exceptional B2B copy, across a variety of channels, to engage and inform the target audience. This is a commercial role, accountable for supporting lead generation.
To be considered for this role, candidates will demonstrate creative flair, first-class writing skills, and strong research capability. It will be essential to be able to take technical information and create engaging and informative content, accessible to all.
- Work closely with the content and materials team to develop engaging and informative written content for different target audiences and across various mediums (including print, email, web, video and social media)
- Support the leads and media team with email copy, social media posts and media copy that is tailored to different personas e.g., architect, specifier, contractor and installer
- Support the website and digital tools team with SEO optimised website copy including product information, blog posts and landing page copy
- Conduct research and interviews with colleagues across the business to develop written copy with the correct level of technical accuracy
- Work closely with regional marketing to develop written case studies
- Adapt and edit master global copy to meet local market requirements.
- Support the marketing and product management teams with copyediting and proofreading as needed
In return, the successful candidate will receive a highly competitive package, and join a dynamic, creative and award-winning marketing team, with lots of scope for professional development.
This is an open vacancy and interviews will take place ASAP. To be considered, Apply Now or contact Steph Halliday at Denholm Associates for a confidential chat and further information.