A global membership body based in Edinburgh city centre is looking for a Digital Marketing Officer to join their growing marketing and communications team.
Assisting the Direct Marketing Lead, you will support with the development of a CRM strategy to increase brand awareness and drive ROI growth. As part of this role, you will look at various target audiences and assist in the build and development of the membership journey.
This is a great opportunity for a digitally savvy marketing assistant who is looking to build their experience within CRM and email marketing.
You will be tasked with:
- Supporting with the development of a CRM strategy to communicate to existing or potential members
- Building and nurturing the membership journey for various target audiences
- Segmenting the CRM database and managing all data to ensure it’s GDPR compliant
- Creating engaging email content and driving email campaigns
- Analysing email campaign success and making tweaks where necessary
- Working with internal departments to identify new opportunities
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience working in a marketing team ideally within digital communications
- Working knowledge around email campaigns and CRM management
- The ability to create engaging content
- An eye for detail and strong communications skills
- An enthusiasm to develop knowledge within GDPR and compliance practises
You will be offered a salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience plus the opportunity to join an established marketing team where you can grow and develop.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm.