A well-known retail brand based just outside Glasgow City Centre is looking to add a Customer Experience Manager to their growing team.
In this newly created position, you'll oversee the entire customer journey and you'll set the standard for every customer interaction through the company. Your duties will include:
- Developing standards, processes, and best-practice to provide customers with an outstanding experience (across all channels – web, email, telephone, social)
- Effectively and quickly dealing with internal and external customer complaints by establishing root causes, identifying corrective actions, and implementing solutions.
- Provide leadership for the broader customer services team by inspiring them with the company’s service vision, setting clear objectives, and motivating them to deliver the best level of service.
- Develop new initiatives to increase productivity, gain efficiencies and enhance customer retention and loyalty.
- Act as a champion for the voice of the customer and other insight that is gathered through customer services channels and develop clear and regular reporting to share this back with the broader business.
- Working closely with colleagues in Marketing, Creative, Warehouse and Packaging to ensure that every customer touchpoint is first class.
- Being involved in the mentoring and development of new members of the team.
- Producing and providing customer service level reports to proactively manage our customer service performance.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a management role
- Track record in providing exceptional customer service
- Experience of onboarding, working with and managing a third-party customer service team (ideally)
- Experience of performance management with a natural flair for leading and developing a high performing team
- A professional, energetic, diligent, and positive approach, with great interpersonal skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to a deadline
- The ability to lead by example as a strong operational, hands-on, role model
- Demonstrate excellent customer interaction and customer service skills
- A solutions-focussed mindset, with the ability to spot trends and turn these into actionable insight for the business.
This is an excellent Customer Experience Manager position with great growth and development prospects. For more information, please call Fiona @ Denholm today!