An award-winning, national B2C company, whose brand is a household name, is looking for an experienced Deputy Head of Marketing to join their dynamic marketing team for a fixed-term contract until July 2022.
The business is based in Edinburgh city centre, however, flexible working is on offer and at the moment the business is fully remote.
You will be responsible for assisting the Head of Marketing with the development of an omnichannel marketing strategy as well as supporting a team of marketing individuals whose expertise span across AV, digital, print, and creative. It is essential that you have knowledge of these varying channels as we need someone who can hit the ground running within the post.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has worked within a complex business or someone who is looking to move from an agency into an in-house role.
As Deputy Head of Marketing, you will be tasked with:
- Supporting the Head of Marketing in managing and representing the Marketing department
- Shaping the strategy to deliver overall business growth targets
- Coordinating acquisition campaign delivery across all media channels
- Supporting marketing managers with the delivery of their campaigns
- Working closely with the Communications department to ensure synergy across campaigns
- Managing and liaising with external agencies and forming positive relationships
- Reporting on campaign success and providing reports to the Executive team
- Knowledge and understanding of the industry compliance and regulations
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience operating as a Head of or senior manager in a marketing team
- Created robust marketing strategies that include AV, print, digital and creative
- Managed large teams and budgets in excess of £1 million
- Liaised and managed external agencies
- Worked in large scale, complex companies or
- Strong stakeholder management experience
You will be offered a salary of circa £60,000 plus a generous benefits package and the opportunity to work an exciting brand in the UK. Please note that flexible working is available.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm