Denholm is working with one of its key Food Manufacturing clients to recruit an experienced Development/ Process Technologist that’s interested in playing a key role in the project management of the designated critical path stages between concept handover and product launch.
If you’re a Development or Process Technologist with experience in providing the link and smooth transition of products from test kitchen to product launch, we want to hear from you!
The experience we’re looking for:
- Actively lead business feasibility, trials and 1st production runs to agreed timelines and budget.
- Experience directing, motivating, and liaising with multiple suppliers, brand owners, retailers, and internal stakeholders to co coordinate the launch process
- Experienced communicating to wider business teams during concept development of critical path timelines, feasibility of projects and input on costing where required
- An operational bias with focus on labour optimisation, efficiency, and waste mitigation
- Demonstrate a detailed knowledge of current baking, recipe inclusions and packing technologies and keep abreast of new innovations in the marketplace, adding value by intelligent application of science and technology
- Responsibility to ensure that any product, total shelf-life or on pack claims are verified and repeatable within the operational, business as usual setting
- Responsibility for ensuring innovation and product launch achieves the business costing and budgetary parameters through product concept feasibility and pre-launch trials
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting business developing a wide and varied range of products for the retail sector.
Please get in touch to discuss further!