Denholm are delighted to have partnered with a global leader in the digital learning and human capital management industry.
Our client are currently looking to expand their development team and are looking for a skilled DevOps engineer who can join their established function. They are mid-way through a 5 year growth plan which will see them triple in size so it’s a great time to join the organisation to make meaningful changes.
As a DevOps Engineer, the responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manage the configuration of the build, deploy and monitoring of infrastructure
- Improve performance and reliability of the test and build processes
- Design and maintain automated release pipelines
- Identify ways to automate the installation and upkeep of build tools and dependencies
- Have ownership of the CI/CD pipelines across our development, test and production environments
- Building strong relationship and having good communication between the(Dev/QA/DevOps)
- 2 years of experience working in a DevOps/Cloud Engineering role
- AWS. Hands on with Linux system configurations, networking and infrastructure components like S3, Elastic, RDS, Route53, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch, SES
- Experience with Docker
- Demonstrable track record of implementing Continuous Deployment across multiple environments using Jenkins, Gitlab CI etc
- Knowledge of Java but open to other languages such as Python, NodeJS etc
- Knowledge of how to configure and manage data sources like MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, CouchDB
This role can be based fully remote across the United Kingdom and Europe. However, you must have the relevant right to work status to apply.
For this, they can offer some competitive salaries (up to £65,000), 33 days holiday, privtae health insurance and dental insurance. They also offer some great training initiatives which includes training budgets to gain further certifications in any area and to learn new skills and technologies using platforms such as Pluralsight as they grow.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity then please do get in touch with the latest version of your CV.