An award-winning UK marketing integrated agency is looking for an experienced Digital Account Manager (paid social) to join a fast-paced and collaborative agency who have clients in the UK and internationally.
With offices based in Edinburgh (currently working remote), your core responsibilities will be to develop paid media strategies, launch campaigns, deliver continuous improvements and report on performance.
You will be tasked with:
- Working across our diverse client portfolio on a variety of data-focused projects and digital campaigns
- Assisting with developing and delivering integrated digital campaign strategies
- Identifying and assessing new digital techniques, trends, tools and platforms.
- Working closely account managers, planners, developers, designers and the wider creative team.
- Providing clients with insightful reports and table recommendations for digital activity
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong knowledge and an impressive record of success in digital advertising with a focus on paid social
- At least 2 years’ experience of paid social ads management, such as Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads
- Experience of paid media best practices and leading industry paid media tools and trends.
- The ability to derive insights from complex data, derive strategies and opportunities and articulate this to clients
- Experience in media planning and budget management, ideally within an agency environment but not essential
- The ability to communicate accurately with clients and build strong client relationships.
You will be offered a salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience plus the opportunity to join one of Scotland’s leading agencies.
A great opportunity not to be missed! For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm.