Denholm is delighted to be working on a great opportunity with one of our brilliant Financial Services clients in Edinburgh who are looking for Digital Architect to join them on a permanent basis. Our client is willing to consider UK based remote working candidates for this role.
Partnering with business and technical stakeholders, you’ll work with them to define digital strategy and craft scalable, flexible and resilient digital solutions across all channels. You will have the creative freedom to operate within your area of expertise and individual accountability. You will ensure the business uses Digital technology and creates digital solutions for our customers that drive real, measurable business value.
- Create and maintain digital strategies, roadmaps and architectures that enable growth across our investment, advisor and individual customer growth vectors.
- Define creative digital solutions and communicate them through Prototypes, Reference Architectures, Solution Overviews and Solution Architecture Documents.
- Make digital technology decisions in support of your solutions and aligned with agreed technical strategy.
- Ensure delivery partners architect & design solutions according to your blueprints.
- Drive and participate in innovation activity related to digital technology.
- Act as a key member of our Digital Centre of Excellence, Design Authority and other decision-making bodies.
- Set direction by defining architecture principles, standards, reference architectures, and other architecture artefacts.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of delivering creative digital solutions to customers
- Broad range of experience within an architecture & design role
- Deep practical experience of digital and cloud technology
- Experience of API development, design and management
- Good knowledge of information security particularly with regard to customer facing solutions
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure) and experience of cloud transformation
- Excellent inter-personal skills and able to communicate and influence at all levels
- Strong knowledge of digital technology trends and methodologies
- Experience of third-party digital eco-systems, third-party packages or data integration projects
- Experience of Application Portfolio Management
- Experience with Architecture frameworks (such as TOGAF)
If you would like more information on this role, please get in touch to discuss.