Denholm Associates are working with a recycling business, who partner with a range of local authorities, third sector organisations and private sector firms to promote sustainable energy choices and efficient recycling. We are looking for a confident and hard working digital professionals who can manage campaigns and support multiple stakeholders with service delivery.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Managing digital marketing campaigns, from kick off to completion
- Produce content for use across company website and social channels
- Day-to-day management of social media accounts
- Building dynamic CRM campaigns and journeys across email and other digital channels
- Reporting on campaign efficiency
- Report on and analyse all aspects of communications and marketing
- Collaborating with the wider marketing team and other departments such as IT
What are we looking for?
- An experienced Campaign Executive, with a digital bias.
- The ability to run campaigns autonomously.
- Experience of social media management and content creation.
- Experienced on google analytics.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
The successful candidate will be joining an award winning employer who offer their staff a great work life balance, opportunities to learn and progress, whilst working in a fun and sociable working environment.
Interested? Contact Kerry at Denholm, or apply via the link!