As part of our continuing partnership with the team at Cyberhawk, we are delighted to bring a newly created Digital Content Creator opportunity to market.
This role is ideal for someone who possesses exceptional creative and technical written abilities combined with first-class SEO knowledge. Your work will support the Marketing Manager to facilitate marketing initiatives, campaigns, and projects.
You will perform desk research and lead internal stakeholder meetings to gather the information required to compose brilliantly engaging content.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in translating technical information into SEO-driven blogs, news, case studies, social posts, and emails.
You will own the company’s content library and be responsible for collecting, creating, and organizing written and media content. In short, you will be the person our team will call upon when they need content.
- Planning and creating SEO-fuelled marketing content that is insightful and engaging, including blogs, company news, case studies, social posts, tutorials, and emails.
- Planning and leading meetings with stakeholders to collect information, images, and video footage required to create content
- Owning and maintaining the content library for all images, video footage, and written content.
- Planning, maintaining and executing the marketing content calendar.
- Assisting with social media to plan and produce regular social posts for both company channels and social selling team.
To be successful in this role, candidates will demonstrate:
- Gold-standard English writing skills
- Solid understanding of SEO
- Rapid ability to learn and translate complex technical topics effectively into impactful and engaging content
- A proactive approach to gathering information through meetings and desk research
- Meticulous house-keeping skills when maintaining a content library
- Experience planning, producing, and executing a content calendar
- Firm understanding of social media, specifically LinkedIn
- Strong ability to build relationships
- Great communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills
Additionally, the following skills would be real added value:
- Experience in video and photo capture and editing
- Experience in graphic design
- Experience working with external agencies
- Understanding of Construction and Energy industry. Specifically, Oil & Gas, Power Grid, Power Generation and Capital Projects
In return, the successful candidate will join a truly collaborative, dynamic and creative team – joining an ambitious organisation in an exciting period of growth.
To be considered for this role, please Apply Now, or contact Steph Halliday for further information or a confidential chat.