A growing B2B and B2C commercial business is looking for an experienced Digital & Content Manager to join their teams.
Based in Glasgow, you would be responsible for creating a robust digital marketing strategy using an omni-channel approach to generate new business leads and ROI growth. This role will also have a strong focus on the delivery of digital campaigns across email, social and web. In addition to this, a need for strong content creation is required to write compelling articles, social posts and email templates to engage existing and new customers.
Reporting to senior management, you will also be tasked with:
- Creating and developing an omni-channel digital marketing strategy across email, social and paid media
- Delivering engaging campaigns to drive conversion rates and ROI
- Creating, scheduling and tracking content using digital platforms
- Reporting on digital campaigns using Google Analytics and similar software
- Promoting brand-focused messages and engaging with users
- Working with other departments to develop content timelines with new products releases, promotions
- Managing external agencies for campaigns across SEO, paid social and PPC
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience working in a digital and content focused marketing role
- Exposure of working with B2C audiences
- Strong content creation skills and an eye for detail
- Managed digital campaigns using email, social and other paid media platforms
- Managed and briefed external agencies
- The ability to communicate to various target audiences
- A strong commercial acumen and the ability to understand the big picture
- A drive to further develop your marketing skills and career
A salary of up to £35,000 is available plus the opportunity to work in a newly created role within a business.
For more information contact @ Amanda Kho or apply with an updated CV.