Denholm is delighted to be partnering with an Internationally renowned Brand, steeped in histrory, evoving on an International platform, to secure a an experienced Digital CRM Manager
The Digital and CRM Manager will play a pivotal role in optimising the customer experience and helping the business deliver on growth strategy. You will maximise the digital estate and develop a new CRM platform – an area which offers great opportunity for growth and for the right recruit to truly take strategic ownership.
The Digital & CRM Manager will focus entirely on digital and CRM delivery: Responsible for the planning, development and implementation of the organisation’s digital estate – including its CRM platform – to drive sales, retain and maximise customer insight and ROI across both B2C and B2B audiences. The role provides leadership and hands-on operational support to the marketing team and coordinates at both the strategic and tactical levels with the other departments.
Key Result Areas
- Manage and develop the website infrastructure, ensuring superb customer interaction and engagement, whilst considering customer needs of the future
- Support implementation and delivery of a considered CRM infrastructure, owning data management and insight generation
- Aid the Head of Marketing and Communications in securing Board support for longer term investment and development
- Effective management of agency relationships and interdepartmental working to support business strategy and, Return On Investment
- Experience in web development and a proven track record of implementation
- Experience in CRM project management with demonstrable organisation and influence skills are essential
- Intermediate level of CMS Knowledge/Experience (ideally Umbraco, but not essential): being familiar with general web content structures and publishing workflows
- Intermediate level of CRM Knowledge/Experience (ideally Microsoft Dynamics or similar)
- Some delivery exposure in E-commerce: Bridging the gap between ticket sales, the shop, and marketing content, identifying opportunities to cross-sell, and integrate these three; making sure opportunities are not missed would be valuable
- Experience in marketing and communications using a variety of different digital channels. In particular, the candidate should demonstrate successes in using customer data to generate digital campaigns for commercial gain
- Experience of preparing reports and briefs at strategic level and presenting to Senior Management
The successful candidate will join a high performing, ambitious team, delivering in a high profile global role. With a highly competitive package, commensurate with experience. To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please apply or contact Steph Halliday at Denholm Associates for a confidential chat and further information.