Denholm is delighted to have partnered with a global accounting and advisory network on this newly created Digital Design Lead role. As they look to increase their market share globally, they are looking for a talented Digital Designer to lead their ongoing design projects ensuring the brand is represented across all digital touchpoints. This is a remote based role and the ideal candidate will be based either in Scotland or the North East of England.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned digital designer who makes things happen, not simply produces great designs. You will understand how people interact with websites, apps, social media and digital touchpoints and how to optimise their user journeys.
- Design and development of assets for a range of channels across digital, mobile, email, social, and above the line.
- Be the pulse of the company’s online experience, able to understand how design can solve modern marketing challenges while creating memorable user experiences.
- Act as brand guardian across all digital activities and those of their Member Firms.
- Managing all digital design outputs within the team, supporting the wider Marketing Team and the IT team.
- Keeping up-to-date on the newest trends and developments to identify opportunities to help create new digital innovations to streamline traditional processes.
- Evolving the digital brand guidelines, ensuring they reflect a modern professional services network.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a digital design role.
- A keen eye for detail and creative flair when it comes to design, typography and layout.
- A passion for all thing’s web and digital.
- A high quality, client-centric portfolio that demonstrates: o Experience in building brands, designing websites and digital marketing materials
- Strong conceptual skills
- A body of work that displays fresh style and technique
- Adobe Creative Suite (in particular Adobe XD, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Content Management Skills (ideally, Kentico)
- Digital Photography and Video Editing
- Experience working directly with internal clients, including C-Suite and Sales teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as confidence to pitch ideas to stakeholders.
This is a perfect role for someone looking to take the next step-up in their career and is ready to have their hand in all aspects of the company’s digital footprint. Get in touch to arrange a confidential chat.