If you’re a dynamic Digital Designer or all-round Design professional keen to take on diverse projects, and have a real day-to-day impact, then keep reading. We’re delighted to be working with one of Scotland’s more versatile – and growing – agencies, on the lookout for a full-time Designer.
This is a newly created role that will sit within a tight-knit team in a start-up environment, meaning a fantastic opportunity to put your stamp on the work and have a real influence along the way. You’ll be working across a range of print and digital format, flexing with the changing needs of an evolving agency as they look to capitalise on a planned year of growth.
You’ll also work closely with the Creative Director, pitching, presenting, and creating multi-sector projects/campaigns/marketing collateral ranging from UK Universities to Government departments, private enterprises, and more.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design creative concepts to meet customer briefs, producing layouts for a range of print and digital formats to a high standard, within agreed time frames and on-brand.
- Work with the Account Management Team, Director and wider team to maximise revenue and ensure work is delivered on time and on budget.
- Work with the Creative Director to support the delivery of large, complex projects.
- Deputise for the Creative Director when required.
- Estimate work to support the smooth running of the studio.
- Develop, present and pitch visual concepts to win new business.
Who we’re looking for:
At least 5 years’ experience working in a relevant role, including:
- Working in a design studio, including overseeing design quality and improvements.
- Working with customers to identify creative requirements and interpreting briefs.
- Visualising, developing and presenting concepts.
- Knowledge of print and digital production.
- Managing multiple, fast-paced projects and supporting colleagues to deliver briefs.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of After Effects (desirable).
- An exceptional understanding of typography, space and layout.
On top of great growth potential, training and career development, you’ll be rewarded with a generous package including a competitive salary, tech discount scheme, life insurance, medical cover, pension, and 34 holiday days per year.
Note that, initially at least, this role will require attendance at the office in Edinburgh when COVID-19 safety conditions allow.
If this sounds like the perfect next career move for you, contact us today to find out more!