How does the opportunity to shape the UX/UI offering in an award-winning agency sound? Fancy working with some of the world’s most well-known luxury brands? If so, you’re about to read about your next job.
Reporting into the Design Director and working with the wider marketing team, you’ll be responsible for translating brands into digital experiences from initial wireframes to the finished article with a full understanding of designing across websites, microsites, web content and for digital marketing campaigns that extend beyond the customer’s website. You’ll take a keen interest in understanding the client and customer needs and devising a plan and structure for new website builds which will include producing sitemaps and user flows.
Skills & Experience
- 3 years’ experience in a creative agency – this is vital
- Strong portfolio showing only digital design (UX/UI) work – Bonus points for including wireframing examples.
- Confident presenting your ideas and decision-making processes to clients and partner companies
- Relevant degree or qualification in UX such as a Google UX Design Professional Certification
- Strong knowledge of UX and Design tools, in particular Adobe XD
- Solid understanding of the web development life cycle
- Familiarity and understanding of best practice user experience and accessibility standards.
In return for all your hard work, you’ll be offered a Generous benefits package including Profit Share scheme, Rewards & Recognition scheme, Company Pension scheme and Life Insurance. You’ll be part of a friendly, inclusive and talented team of marketing specialists.
Get in touch to arrange a confidential chat.