Do you have experience across account management and sales with a passion for digital? If so, we want to speak to you!
Denholm is working exclusively with one of its key financial services clients in Glasgow on a Digital Development Campaign Manager position. In role, you will be responsible for working across the e-commerce business channels of pay-per-click, affiliate sales, e-partnerships and social media. With overall responsibility for driving converting traffic to the business website. This is where the digital knowledge and expertise come in!
The account management/sales experience is required as you will be acting as a brand ambassador, communicating with partners, third parties, the media and clients through a variety of channels to maintain media channels that will deliver continued sales growth.
Main responsibilities in this role:
- Digital media management including development of e-marketing campaigns, e-partnerships, objectives, targets, budgets and results metrics on areas such as social media, PPC and affiliate/aggregator marketing.
- Drive profitable customer recruitment through digital campaigns, working closely with our media agency and driving their performance to target.
- Maintain the sales pipeline and constantly seek to deliver new pipelines via new digital media channels, e-partnerships or diversifying and growing within existing media channels.
- Develop a solid working relationship and effectively manage digital agencies to deliver to sales targets.
- Prepare sales forecasts, campaign analysis and present findings to senior management.
- A Marketing Degree or strong sales background in digital media development.
- Experience of driving and meeting sales targets across online media channels – at least 3 years, ideally 5.
- Strong sales focus and evidence of identifying new media opportunities and developing channels that drive converting traffic a must.
- Results and commercially focused – with a proven track record of identifying and implementing new media channels / e-partnerships, as well as growing and maintaining existing ones.
- Experience of managing agencies to sales targets within budget essential.
If this is a strong fit with your background, please get in touch to discuss further.