We have partnered with an iconic UK retail brand who own and operate over 70 specialist retail stores and ecommerce platform. This role is based from their site located on the outskirts of Edinburgh and the successful candidate will be required to be in the office 4-5 days a week. The digital team is growing and we’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to promote the brand through the digital channels – website, email newsletters and social media.
Working with the Digital Marketing Manager and wider Marketing and Commercial teams, you’ll take primary responsibility for delivering the email marketing & Social programme. With your excellent copywriting base, visual design skills and keen eye for detail, you’ll design and deliver a busy programme of communications to a tight schedule. You’ll also have the opportunity to support the wider team in working on diverse projects including online content creation and management, social media execution and paid media management.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with key stakeholders to curate content and offers for email communications in line with the Trade Marketing Plan
- Designing and building email communications including proposition development, copywriting and basic graphic design/artworking
- Developing content for website landing pages and social media posts
- Managing existing online content to ensure that the website is always up-to-date and accurate
Essential skills & experience
- Excellent copywriting, with the ability to add personality and adapt your tone of voice to match the brand
- Exemplary grammar and punctuation
- Strong attention to detail
- Good time management and the ability to work to deadlines
- An approachable manner, with strong stakeholder management and teamwork skills
- An eye for design and an understanding of clean, balanced creative
- Demonstrable email marketing experience – creation, management & reporting
Desirable skills & experience:
- A Marketing qualification and/or 2+ years in a similar role
- Familiarity with the Dotmailer/DotDigital email marketing suite or similar
- Experience with website content management systems
- Experience of building and managing paid digital campaigns via Facebook and/or Google
In return for all your hard work, you’ll receive a competitive salary and the chance to be part of a friendly team in a relaxed environment – working for a recognised and growing national brand. There are training opportunities, staff benefits and a generous staff discount too.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, then get in touch to arrange a confidential chat.