Denholm is delighted to have partnered with Gneiss Energy to recruit an experienced Digital Marketing Manager!
Following a period of continued and sustained growth, Gneiss Energy is now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the organisation and lead its digital marketing function to support the company to connect with its key stakeholders; drive brand awareness, enhance business development; and cement its position as the go-to advisory firm for companies in the above sectors.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the delivery of Digital Strategy across Gneiss Energy itself, Scirocco Energy plc (a key client) and Himalayas Realty Group, which is a holiday letting company owned and managed by the owners of Gneiss Energy. You will have responsibility for creating the Company’s long-term digital strategy and managing the day-to-day execution of digital marketing and communications across the businesses.
The key areas this role will focus on:
- Create a long-term digital strategy.
- Manage social channels to achieve agreed KPIs, getting the balance right between utilising agencies and doing the work in house.
- Create exciting, innovative, and compelling content that can be shared across all digital channels to raise awareness and engagement across all three businesses.
- Rich media expertise bringing greater visualisation and interaction to content delivery.
- Lead digital campaign planning to ensure digital media is optimised fully.
- Build webpages to support marketing plans – from channels such as social media, email marketing, content, SEO, PPC and paid search to ensure brand traffic converts into tangible activity and achieves the KPIs.
- Drive the development of the digital marketing strategy for existing and future channels.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- An appetite to undertake a role with full autonomy and flourish in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Digital strategy creation and delivery experience is essential.
- Experience of implementing digital marketing strategy and end to end management of this.
- Experience setting up and executing organic and paid campaigns on LinkedIn, including sponsored content, text ads, sponsored InMail, programmatic display ads, and dynamic ads.
- Driving success from these campaigns by designing the user journey, using the most effective ad types, and layering targeting options (with the appropriate budgets set for these targets) to maximise results.
- Experience in reviewing platform analytics and insights to understand both success and failures, and build on the learning derived from each campaign.
- Similar experience of setting up and executing organic and paid content on other platforms including Instagram (story ads, photo ads, video ads, carousel ads, collection ads, explore ads, IGTV ads, Instagram Shopping ads), Twitter (promoted Tweets, promoted accounts, promoted trends, promoted moments), Facebook (video, image, collection, carousel), etc.
- Results focused, with a proven track record in growing and developing digital interaction across all channels (social media, email marketing, content, SEO, PPC and paid search),
- Experience in updating WordPress content managed websites would be desired as the suite of group websites are built on this platform and full access to editing all copy and content is available.
- CRM experience (ideally HubSpot).
- An awareness of GDPR regulations and what is permitted or not.
- Extensive copywriting and copyediting background.
- Experience in oil & gas, renewables, cleantech, infrastructure, financial services and/or wider energy value chain sectors a plus.
- Experience and network in the Climate Risk & ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) space will be particularly valued.
If you would like more information on this role and Gneiss Energy, please get in touch with Jonathan!