This brand is well known throughout households in Scotland and one that has been paving the way for exciting events for many years. The business is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who can develop robust strategies and drive campaigns.
You will be working on everything from PPC campaigns to experimenting with new channels and running A/B tests and reporting on the metrics that really matter, you’ll be an experienced digital marketer who's comfortable with crunching numbers to uncover critical insights and trends, as well as able to translate your analysis into robust strategies and experiments that produce real results.
This is a mix of a hands-on role and being strategic. You'll be working alongside our wider marketing team in delivering cross-channel campaigns strategies, project plans, and insights every day, with loads of opportunity to try new tactics both on and offline.
You will be tasked with:
- Working with the Creative team, designing & developing leads to establish growth strategies to support retention and revenue goals
- Managing our digital marketing funnel, identifing high-potential areas for improvement and implementing strategies to capitalise on these opportunities
- Managing large-scale major event marketing digital campaigns
- Deep-diving into third-party data to develop a model of customer behaviour
- Managing paid and organic growth campaigns
- Driving a rigorous testing program, aiming to continuously launch, analyse, optimise and scale new campaigns, strategies and channels
- Collaborating with wider marketing team to develop growth campaigns and content marketing strategies with engaging content that delivers
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Experience running large scale digital marketing campaigns across, PPC, SEO, paid social and email
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO
- Knowledge and understanding of all the relevant social media channels particularly Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Previously used platforms such as Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- A strategic thinker who can define and quickly execute intelligent tests that deliver actionable results
- Someone who is commercially-aware with experience in managing budgets and delivering to challenging KPIs
- An expert understanding of performance marketing strategies across social media, search and display with a thorough knowledge of key advertising platforms
You will be offered a salary of £40,000 plus the opportunity to work on some exciting campaigns and projects and be part of a well-known brand. The benefits available are generous and you'll be working in a collaborative space.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm.