If you live and breathe digital marketing, then this job is for you. Johnson Carmichael are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
What will this role be doing?
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Assisting the Marketing Partner/Marketing Senior Manager with setting digital priorities for the function, brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Overseeing digital project budgets
- Coaching other members of the team
- Managing and collaborating with any external agencies – web development, etc.
- Planning and executing all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns in conjunction with digital agency support and other marketing team members, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Planning, building and maintaining our social media presence
- Measuring and reporting on performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identifying trends and insights and optimising spend and performance based on the insights.
- Planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborating with internal teams and external agencies to create landing pages and optimise user experience.
- Utilising strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluating emerging technologies – providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Ensuring the team are following correct policies and best practice procedures
What experience & qualifications are we looking for?
- Previous experience working in a similar position
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, Ideally a minimum of 2-3 years.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience working with agencies on the set up and management of PPC campaigns across platforms
- Experience writing copy for the web, in particular blogs
- Experience showing clear ROI and analysis of campaigns through digital reporting experience
- Formal qualification in marketing or a related field
Does this sound like you? Are you looking for a fresh challenge, to really lead on the digital strategy within a leading accountancy practise? We would love to hear from you! Contact Kerry @ Denholm or apply via the link