A luxury retailer in Glasgow is looking to for a Digital Marketing Manager to their growing team. This well-known business is looking to expand it’s B2C online business and believes that there is no better time to do so than this current climate!
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for a variety of online marketing activity to drive sales and revenue for the business. This is a newly created role that will report into the Managing Director. Focusing on both consumer marketing, you will be tasked with creating and developing a sustainable marketing strategy to drive traffic to the website as well as highlight key times in the year for the business to run specific promotions.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and developing a robust marketing strategy aligned to the company goals
- Creating brand guidelines for use across all digital platforms including websites and social
- Developing digital campaigns across SEO, PPC, social and email
- Creating email templates to enhance the customer experience and tracking the success thereof.
- Capturing consumer data and building a database of potentially customers
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Previous experience creating marketing strategies in a retail environment
- Managed campaigns to support various retail promotions throughout the year as well as drive traffic to their main site and outlet site
- Working experience using Magento and Shopify
- Experience using PPC, SEO, email, social (both paid and organic)
- The ability to create engaging campaigns
- Used Google Analytics for reporting
- A full UK driving license is essential
You will be offered a salary of up to £40,000. This is an incredible opportunity with a thriving business. If you are creative, yet commercial, and are looking for a role where you can shine and grow – please reach out to Amanda @ Denholm today!