A global learning and development solutions company is looking for an experienced and commercial Digital Marketing Manager to join their established global marketing team. The role is mainly home based but you will be required to travel to Dundee and possibly globally on occasion.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and responsible for up to 8 direct reports, your role will focus on setting up, implementing and managing the company’s digital marketing strategy. Sitting in the Marketing team you will work alongside the Brand Strategy and Planning Manager and Content Manager to define the annual marketing strategy and plan.
You’ll be an expert across B2B in SEO, CRM, Social Media and user experience, driving the brand through all communications and channels to maximise reputation and recruitment and research to key audiences globally. Success in this role will be measured by the development and delivery of a digital plan, quality of output, audience engagement, the meeting of bespoke KPIs and analytics so we’re looking for someone extremely commercial in their approach.
- Ownership for development and implementation of the digital marketing strategy
- Steering best practice in user experience and content through industry best practice and analytic data.
- Lead the demand generation, web, SEO, social media and events team to deliver industry leading digital experience and traffic and reputation enhancing content that meets the strategic objectives of Insights, supported by analytics.
- Set, measure and report on campaign ROI and KPIs; inputting into the marketing Quarterly Business Review
- Enhance analytical tool use and understanding, placing metrics at the heart of everything we do across digital
- Support the improvement of the website, improving the usability, design, content and conversion
- Oversee digital campaign plans to ensure they are innovative, brand led and effective.
- Develop an ABM strategy and execution plan to ensure that are target markets are aware.
- Work with key stakeholders across the business to build positive, collaborative relationships
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
- Develop team members through reviews, objectives and identify training where required.
To be considered for the role, you will:
- Have experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- Have experience working within the B2B space, ideally globally.
- Have good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Have hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Have experience of working in a global environment would be an advantage
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools, trends and techniques and ability to optimise their use across the digital marketing function
- Strong digital marketing analytics skills and ability to present insights to guide operational improvements and inform leadership decisions.
If this sounds like a role you’d thrive in, we’d love to hear from you.