Denholm are delighted to be supporting our leading retail client to hire a talented Marketing Manager to come in and help take them to the next level. They are a small independent, family-run business, but their ambitions are big!
They have had an interesting journey over the last couple of years and despite having to temporarily close a number of their stores through the pandemic, have had a lot of success in this time. They have embraced technology at a time when their competitors were still writing things down and have created a state-of-the-art Epos system to help them progress further.
If you are passionate about all things digital, have the right attitude to get stuck into a smaller business environment where you can genuinely make a difference and enjoy the hands-on elements of your work, this could be for you.
This role can be based remotely (UK-wide) with some travel to Scotland sites.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Working closely with directors with room to grow into an influential leader within the business
- All digital activity – including content, SEO, social media, email
- Taking ownership of your ideas and working closely with stores to drive footfall and their ecommerce site
- Running successful PR campaigns and national level
- Some basic design (Photoshop)
- Acting as a mentor to their Marketing Assistant
Personality and attitude are just as important to skillset here. You may have an interest in retail already, but a real passion for your craft is what we are looking for here. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who can embrace a small business, not looking to work in a corporate structure and who wants to see the results of the work you do.
If you are a problem solver, enjoy implementing strategy with directors and are comfortable with homeworking, I’d love to hear from you and tell you more about why they are such a great business.
Sound like you? Then, please get in touch for more information – Scott @ Denholm