We are searching for a customer obsessed, Digital Performance Manager who will join one of the most innovative and forward thinking retail banks in the UK. This role is about driving greater performance of the digital estate for this business, through increased sales, conversion, and lower drop out rates. Your focus would be on ensuring that all digital channels are performing and you will strive to continually improve performance.
Some of the key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Establishing a more data and performance based culture, where customer data is driving key decisions that are made. You will be instrumental in highlighting the gaps in performance to drive the right remediation and focus across multiple teams.
- Develop regular reporting dashboards for the Digital Leadership team to monitor performance and drive a more performance oriented discussion within the business.
The experience we are looking for…
- Strong operational background with a focus on numbers and performance
- A data driven individual who is always customer and data led, using real data to answer uncertainly and test hypothesis.
- A continuous improvement mindset – always looking for opportunities for marginal gains to help colleagues and customers improve performance.
If the above sounds like you and you want to learn more, please get in touch for more information.