Denholm is working with one of the fastest growing and award-winning creative agencies in Scotland. The agency began with a focus on social media and have grown every year since, steadily expanding their offering. Their recent work spans everything from TV ads to a news broadcaster website to a world-first in-browser AR app. The agency’s goal is to build the best creative team in Scotland. Not the biggest, but the best. To achieve that we recruit raw talent, attitude and aptitude. More than half of the agency has never previously worked in an agency. Which might sound bonkers, but their backgrounds as musicians, nurses, stand-up comics, artists and engineers give us more creative dots to join, which breeds more original ideas.
This agency is fiercely proud of their culture. Everyone contributes to the creative process. There are no egos. No silos. And they have always, always, got each other’s back.
Due to continued growth, they are on the look out for a Studio Manager who will play a key role in effectively managing studio resource, trafficking and planning workflow to support the team and deliver projects to brief, budget and deadline. You will work across a number of teams including design and motion production teams while also managing the army of independent and freelance creators that they work with. Most the work will be advertising (e.g. TV and outdoor) or social media based, especially bite-sized social content that often needs turned around quickly
- Proactive resource management, controlling the workflow and ensuring they hit deadlines, across a multi-disciplinary creative team.
- Identify resources needed to fulfil projects both internally and externally, including managing contractors and freelancers, to assign the right talent to the right work.
- Scheduling tasks daily and planning resource further ahead, identifying and resolving resourcing gaps.
- Working with account handlers to ensure briefs are accurate, in scope and actionable.
- Establishing the project timeline, costings and monitoring progress.
We'd love to hear from you if you've got:
- Over three years’ experience of resource planning in an agency setting The ability to understand and interpret a brief, effectively planning for it to be delivered with the right talent
- Excellent organisation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable handling print, video and social briefs
- Solid knowledge of studio planning techniques and software. They use Trello among other tools at the moment but are looking to on-board a new system soon
- A proven and logical problem-solver
- Calm and pragmatic under pressure
- Inclusive and collaborative
If this sounds like a role you’d thrive in, we’d love to chat.