A quirky retailer who has international presence is looking for an experienced SEM Manager to help support company growth.
This is a newly created role where you will be responsible for growing the digital marketing strategy as well as developing, implementing and tracking digital campaigns including SEO, PPC and social.
You will have full autonomy over the digital budget and will be expected to deliver and report on various KPIs.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be tasked with:
- Planning and executing all digital marketing including SEO/SEM, PPC, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measuring and reporting performance of campaigns (KPIs and ROI)
- Identifying trends and insights
- Optimising spend and performance based on the insights and conversion rates
- Utilising strong analytical ability to evaluate end to end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Managing the marketing budget
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in a digital marketing role – B2C experience is essential
- Demonstrable experience in SEO & PPC strategy and campaign implementation
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Exposure of managing large budgets
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
You will be offered a salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience plus the opportunity to be part of an ambitious and driven digital marketing team.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm or apply with an updated CV below.