We have partnered with one of Scotland’s most creative and award-winning social media agencies that specialises in 24/7 communications across content, advertising and community management. They are going from strength to strength after a number of new client wins and are on the look out for a Senior Digital Strategist to join the team.
Head officed in Edinburgh, this agency offers not only an enviable list of clients across FMCG, Hospitality and Travel but a fantastic culture with employees enjoying flexible blended working, dedicated personal development and training and an excellent benefits package.
As the Senior Digital Strategist, you will work closely with the agency’s Social Media Strategist and wider social team to implement stellar social specific and broader digital strategies. We're looking for someone creative to drive the strategic elements of content, collaborate with the wider team and provide insights that fuel outcomes.
The ideal candidate will :
- Lead the strategic digital lead within the agency, creating best-in-class content and paid strategies for all current and new clients.
- Oversee the social team to execute these strategies and ensure ROI.
- Keep the agency up-to-date with all changes and innovations within digital marketing
- Collaborate with the creative, production and account management teams to deliver outstanding campaigns.
- Play a key role in new business pitches and proposal creation.
- Push the agency’s offering in new and exciting directions when it comes to digital services.
- Attend client meetings along with account managers and present all strategic work and reports.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a digital or social media strategist within an agency or in-house.
- Expert knowledge of all social media platforms.
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook insights and other digital tracking/ analytical tools.
- Experience delivering complex paid social and PPC campaigns.
- Equally comfortable with analytical and creative approaches.
- Knowledge of the full digital marketing toolkit – although you don’t need to be an expert on everything.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excited about driving innovation across digital marketing platforms.
Get in touch to arrange a confidential chat.