We have partnered with an iconic UK retail brand who own and operate over 70 specialist retail stores and ecommerce platform. This role is based from their site located on the outskirts of Edinburgh, however, hybrid working might be a possibility. The digital team is growing and we’re looking for an experienced Digital Trading Manager to join the team.
You’ll play an integral role in driving conversion growth across designated areas of the website by implementing and delivering a strong commercial trade strategy. You’ll use analytics, strong communication skills and good business acumen to ensure products are getting the exposure they need to deliver sales targets and a profitable margin.
- Supporting in the overall sell through of the business, ensuring all products are delivering strong sales.
- Using creative and strategic thinking to deliver a clear product focus through edit creation and on-site mechanising
- Using analytics to fully understand the customer and their behaviours to develop the best possible customer journey and online experience
- Working collaboratively with other areas of the business to ensure the ecommerce platform gives the best possible representation of the stores and product offering
- Acting as a digital champion, ensuring trends are recognised and represented.
- Proven experience working in a digital trading or Ecommerce environment (At least 3 years’)
- First class excel skills with working knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Core metrics
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills – you will be building relationships with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the business
- Strong planning, prioritisation, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- You’ll need to be target driven and comfortable managing multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Commercially astute, ambitious and driven; hungry for success and responsibility.
- Experience of managing budgets, trading calendars, sales forecasts and marketing channel traffic overviews.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a brilliant team who bring fresh and innovative thinking and play a key part in driving the platform forward on its momentous journey.
Get in touch to arrange a confidential chat.