A leading retailer who provides themselves on quality and is a national household brand is keen to find an eCommerce Executive to join their growing team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take that next step in their career and to further develop your knowledge and skills within eCommerce.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing and updating all products on the company website and reviewing the customer journey to increase conversion rates and ROI.
You will be tasked with:
- Managing and optimizing product descriptions
- Managing the navigation and improving the customer journey
- Reviewing and analysing website analytics to ensure goals are met
- Implementing A/B testing on categories and tools
- Carrying out competitor analysis
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in an eCommerce or Digital trading role
- An analytical mindset and experience using Google Analytics
- The ability to create engaging product descriptions
- Previous experience reporting on campaign success
- An understanding of an online customer journey
- The enthusiasm to further develop your career in eCommerce
You will be offered a salary of up to £30,000 plus the opportunity to work in a national brand and develop your skills and experience in eCommerce.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm.