Denholm are delighted to be working on an eCommerce Manager with a well-known retail brand, which can be based in either Glasgow or Edinburgh to suit.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & eCommerce, this role will be perfect for someone with a real passion for eCommerce and retail – and a strong skills set in online merchandising, marketing and web optimisation.
As eCommerce Manager, your duties will include:
- Implementing a merchandising strategy to grow e-commerce revenue.
- Regularly reviewing sales, with a clear understanding of margin and KPI's to identify and track the key drivers behind performance.
- Setting-up and deliver improved daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting, in addition to ad hoc reports as required.
- Using your expertise in web analytics to monitor product positions and conversion rates, being reactive in order to optimise sales by identifying new opportunities for growth.
- Conducting regular audits on the company's website to check all product details displayed are accurate and in line with other marketing activity. Ensure that product creation is carried out as efficiently as possible.
- Website development to optimise site navigation, product placement & customer journey through UX and A/B testing to grow conversion rate and online sales.
- Keeping up to date on e-commerce innovation and trends, monitoring competitor sites.
- Working with external partners and agencies to continually improve online performance.
- Implementation of online marketing and disciplines to deliver growth via SEO, PPC, display etc.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have 3+ years of eCommerce experience
- Be incredibly well organized, analytical, with strong technical skills
- Be able to multitask effectively and enjoy commercial focused problem solving
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of and experience in using project management tools such as Jira (or similar) is highly preferred
- Be a strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who can have an immediate impact on eCommerce success.
This is an incredible eCommerce opportunity with a market leader in their industry. For more information, please call Amanda @ Denholm today!