In this role you'll be recruited and on-boarded entirely virtually, and this company will offer you remote and flexible working options indefinitely.
As Email Marketing Manager, you'll be tasked with sending and maintaining all email content and templates for the organisation.
Specifically, your duties will include:
- Planning and executing all email campaigns
- Being a brand-custodian and making sure that all copy and images are in-keeping with brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Making sure that sure all emails go to the correct lists, with the correct content
- Running email analytics and reporting on all email campaign activity
- Ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry
- A/B and MVT testing on email campaigns
- Full management of the CheetahMail, Dynmark (SMS) and Comapi platforms and their users
- Sourcing and utilising cold data from 3rd parties
- 3+ years experience in an email marketing role, ideally B2C
- Experience using CRM techniques (e.g.segmentation, campaign planning, implementation, evaluation)
- The ability to translate complex data into actionable and profitable marketing plans
- Experience implementing email and SMS content for CRM campaigns
- The ability to edit templates using HTML/ CSS
- Passion for online marketing
- A friendly, approachable style
- The ability to work under pressure
- A creative flair
As well as a competitive salary, you'd receive great benefits such as flexible working and the opportunity to work with a fantastic group of people.
Fore more information on this role, contact Amanda @ Denholm today.