A growing tech company based in Glasgow is looking for an experienced Email Marketing Manager to join their fast-paced and dynamic business.
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for creating a robust email marketing strategy and driving engaging email campaigns using Hubspot. In addition, you will be responsible for developing and training a marketing executive who will support with the delivery of campaigns.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to make their own mark within a business and drive results!
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be tasked with:
- Developing, executing, and optimising email marketing strategies
- Looking at the user journey and putting the customer first whilst leveraging data to inform decisions
- Working cross-functionally to design and execute highly efficient strategies
- Testing, personalisation, and automation to drive improved performance and efficiencies
- Designing and owning reporting mechanisms and formats to share lifecycle performance, learnings, and best practices
- Building out and owning lifecycle QA processes to ensure campaigns and touchpoints are sent out on time and error free
- Managing relationships with 3rd party providers
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Experience working as an email marketing manager or similar role
- Created and executed successful email marketing strategies and campaigns
- Previous line management responsibility
- Experience with workflows, segmentations and user journeys
- A commercial mind that uses data to make informed marketing decisions
This is a great opportunity that offers a salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience plus flexible working from home each week.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm.