Denholm’s award-winning Glasgow based technology client are looking to recruit a full-time Email Marketing Manager to join their talented team.
They have been recognised as the UK’s Top Employer for Family Friendly Working and Scotland’s Best Employer several times.
Our client has a global enterprise customer portfolio spanning over 34 countries and count the likes of Google, Sage and Oracle as valued partners.
The success of the company is purely down to the ambitious, passionate and dynamic team who enjoy what they do and always strive to achieve their next target.
Our client is growing rapidly and expanding into new markets. They are committed to understanding their customers’ needs and expectations and exceeding them.
Their marketing department is new and focused on building trust with and delivering value to their customer audiences globally. They’re building a team of T-shaped marketers: smart marketing humans with broad knowledge in a range of tactics and channels, and in-depth knowledge in at least one specific area.
For this role, we’re looking for someone with substantial depth in Customer Lifecycle Email marketing. You’ll own this channel, as well as one to two other channels based on your knowledge, experience and interest. You’ll be responsible for designing, executing, and optimising our lifecycle strategy. We also need someone with people management experience, as you’ll be managing and mentoring a marketing executive.
Whet you’ll do:
- Develop, execute, and optimise email marketing strategies
- Be a subject matter expert on the ideal user journey with an obsession for putting the customer first and leveraging data to inform decisions
- Work cross-functionally to design and execute highly efficient strategies
- Focus on testing, personalisation, and automation to drive improved performance and efficiencies
- Design and own reporting mechanisms and formats to share lifecycle performance, learnings, and best practices
- Build out and own lifecycle QA processes to ensure campaigns and touchpoints are sent out on time and error free
- Manage relationships with 3rd party providers
What you’ll need to bring:
- Minimum four years' experience in marketing, preferably all B2B
- Extensive lifecycle marketing experience, with a proven track record of driving results
- Experience managing high performing marketers preferred
- Experience with workflows, segmentation, user journeys, personalisation, automation strategies, conversion optimisation, and other lifecycle tactics
- Experience partnering closely with Sales to deliver high quality experiences
- Proficient with Excel to conduct data analysis
- Extensive experience using HubSpot Marketing preferable, or similar platform like Pardot Bonus points if you are/have
- Multi-lingual in Spanish or German
- Experience in website CRO
- Experience in SEO/SEM
What you’ll get:
- A growth culture which fosters work-life balance
- Free lunchtime fitness classes
- Employee assistance programme (£1000 annually for training and courses)
- Pension contribution is 5% Employee, 3% Employer
- Free Lunch time Gym sessions
- Death in Service
- Private Medical Care
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 29 days annual leave
- Annual team holiday (based on overall performance)