Denholm is delighted to be working with an international technology business on a newly created Enterprise Sales Director role.
This is a remote position so you can be based anywhere in the UK – but you must be willing to travel to Glasgow on a monthly basis to check in with the team; as well as travelling throughout the UK to meet with any high-value or strategic clients (typically around the London area).
Reporting directly into the Board, this is a senior and strategic position. As Enterprise Sales Director you’ll be responsible identifying and generating new revenue opportunities and managing a multi-disciplinary team of Business Development and Account Managers. Success will be measured by your ability to drive revenue with particular large and key accounts; and by the achievements of those in your team.
In this role, your core responsibilities will include, though will not be limited to:
- Developing a comprehensive growth strategy for all brands within the business’ portfolio
- Management of a team – training, developing and mentoring new members of staff, identifying opportunities to cross and upsell throughout the Group, and supporting your team-members on pitches, presentations and high-value negotiations.
- Developing relationships with high growth accounts
- Working closely with colleagues in marketing to build and maintain an end-to-end business development function within the Group
- Preparing reports on performance, forecasts and sales analysis for presentation to the Board.
In order to be considered for this role – you must have worked in the IT or technology sector. Candidates without this industry experience will not be considered.
In addition, you must have enterprise or channel sales experience and be comfortable working on varying sales-cycles with multiple touchpoints within an organisation.
And, you should be able to demonstrate:
- 10+ years of experience managing senior sales teams, ideally within a technology or demand generation agency environment
- Experience developing sales talent in a fast-paced, target-driven environment
- A strong track record of leadership influence on company-wide sales targets
- The ability to understand multiple sales propositions simultaneously and the expertise to understand which will suit a potential client
An exciting new role for a seasoned senior sales professional. For more information, please call Fiona @ Denholm today!
Please note that due to the volume of applications anticipated, only successful candidates will be contacted.