The team at Denholm is thrilled to be supporting a leading Life Sciences business to identify an interim Marketing Campaigns Manager to join it’s high-performing marketing team. This is a Fixed Term contract delivery of 6 months.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the European Marketing team, managing and executing campaigns, supporting the sales pipeline and driving demand generation.
This role is established within the EU team proving vital to the success of the marketing communications and demand generation programme, the Marketing Campaigns Manager will engage regularly with the international counterparts, who support on email delivery, case studies, social media, on/offline events, CRM dashboard reporting and even provide the team with campaign content, where it is relevant to EU.
This role will also be the driving force behind the launch of the new CRM strategy. The successful candidate will have the chance to interact with many colleagues from across the business to ensure the database is populated with the most relevant and informative content to achieve the overarching growth objectives.
This is a tactical marketing role where the candidate will have the ability to work autonomously but is a team player with strong digital and communication skills.
Key deliverables for the role will include:
* Managing, executing and developing marketing campaigns
* Working across internal teams and stakeholders to provide insight and information to inform the content strategy
* Briefing content creators and PR agencies to ensure each campaign is forward planned and delivered on time
* Supporting events with invites, landing page, database, campaign calendar, follow ups, webinars
* Review campaigns to analyse and improve performance
* Measure and track marketing investment against ROI and KPI’s
To be considered for this role, candidates will demonstrate:
* Similar delivery in a B2B environment, ideally regulated (but not essential)
* experience of utilising similar campaign tools, with data segmentation, measurement and optimisation experience, building campaigns in the tool through to delivery
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Excellent project management skills; confident managing upwards and coordinating teams with a good understanding of project management tools and concepts
In return, the successful candidate will join a high-performing, dynamic and collaborative team. Although this is a contract role, there will be hands-on delivery of key projects and operational exposure which will add genuine value in terms of professional development and of course, a highly competitive remuneration package
To be considered for this role, please APPLY NOW or contact Steph Halliday at Denholm Associates for further information.