Denholm is delighted to have partnered with a technology client who have become market leaders in Workforce Management Solutions for the hospitality, leisure, retail and service sector.
They provide this via a cloud based, SAAS model and are now on version 3 of their platform which has evolved to efficiently deal with the demands of a “bespoke SAAS” model.
They focus on delivering a bespoke, streamlined solution that centralises an organisations budgeting, staff scheduling and training. They operate in over 9 countries worldwide. Our client are expanding rapidly as a result of the growth in the workforce management market and their success in winning some great enterprise customers.
They are headquartered in London but have opened an Edinburgh office this year and are growing a fantastic technical team.
They are embarking on an ambitious redesign and rebuild of their front-end architecture as well as building new products and features and are looking for passionate developers to join them at this exciting time.
- Creating reliable and scalable front-end products that adhere to the specifications provided by the design team
- Provide fully tested code
- Improving existing code to bring it up to modern standards
- Using our design system to ensure consistency across the platform on multiple devices
- Mentoring and developing more junior members of the front-end team
- Collaborating with the other Front End developers to design a future approach to tools, standards and processes
They follow a test-driven development approach within small Agile teams using Jest and Enzyme for unit testing, Cypress for end-to-end testing and ESLint and other such tools to help with code styling.
You will be required to work with the existing teams of developers to refine, document, follow and enforce guidelines set out while developing the highest quality front end code. This includes providing full test coverage of your code, adhering to best practice coding standards, and performing code reviews for other members of the team.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of software development and best practices
- Good experience in unit testing, using Jest/Enzyme (or similar)
- Good experience working with REST APIs, JSON data etc.
- Experience creating responsive, intuitive and reliable user interfaces
- Familiar with up to date React coding standards and patterns
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum / Kanban environment
- Able to effectively review other developers code and contribute with constructive feedback on code style, naming and solution design decisions
- Good knowledge of GIT workflows and comfortable using advanced GIT command line tools (rebase, bisect) and CI/CD pipelines
- Google Analytics experience Excellent communication and team collaboration
- Hands-on experience working with Lean/Agile software development practices
- Experience with Material UI is a plus
- Experience with Webpack 3, Yarn and/or other build tools is a plus
This is a fantastic time to join our clients team and have a real input into their continued success. Our client wants all their employees to feel motivated and empowered so offer involvement inn a company share scheme as well as a competitive salary and benefits.