Denholm are delighted to be working on an exclusive and retained basis with The Glenmorangie Company – renowned for owning one of the most prestigious portfolios in the marketplace. We are looking to appoint an experienced Global Commercial Marketing Manager to assist with the global commercial strategy for the Core range of brands in the portfolio.
Working with key Global Markets, this role will be responsible for ensuring the effective execution of The Glenmorangie Company brand plans and business development, including profit delivery. You will contribute to the commercial strategy for the core ranges in On Trade, Off Trade, E-retail and GTR, in collaboration with the respective brand teams by:
- Leading on commercial execution guidelines & targets for more effective planning
- Ensuring that outstanding tools and programs including, VM and Gifting are developed across all channels
- Defining a clear pricing strategy and ensure it is communicated and implemented by working with market leads
- Providing commercial insight based on in-market intelligence, competitor and shopper analysis to drive better decision making
- Working closely with both the Consumer Engagement and Brand teams, you will lead the development of our E-Retail brand toolkits, assets and programmes
The successful candidate will have a rounded background in commercial marketing or sales from an FMCG or spirits business. You will have strong consumer marketing skills across brand visibility, On and Off Trade activation development, with knowledge of key E-retail players an advantage. You will be able to demonstrate an ability across strategic planning, financial literacy and P&L responsibility coupled with an ability to lead cross functional team and influence senior levels.
This is a really exciting opportunity to grow your commercial marketing capabilities with a globally-renowned luxury spirits business. For all the details, please get in touch.