Denholm is delighted to have partnered with Moore Global – an international network of accountant and business advisors. As they look to increase their market share globally, they're looking for a talented and dynamic IT Director to lead their ongoing projects on digital transformation.
In this newly created role you’ll be tasked with reviewing the existing set up of Moore Global, working to ensure that their IT function is structured appropriately to deliver the company strategy and business plan in 2021 and beyond.
Working in an international role and reporting to the COO, you will be an established technology leader and you’ll be able to demonstrate experience of delivering successful initiatives across a range of business areas including systems architecture, digital transformation, software development, website management and other technical solutions. You’ll also have experience in managing outsourced solutions including support desks, software development and you’ll be able to guide and manage these vendors to ensure value for money and excellent service.
Moore Global's CEO and COO live in the Central Belt of Scotland – but the team are dotted throughout the country so you can be based anywhere, so long as you’re prepared to travel to Scotland when required. International travel may be required (when permitted) to liaise with senior stakeholders across the Network too.
As Global Director of IT, your role will include:
- Being accountable and responsible for the entire technology function of Moore Global Network Limited (MGNL) and any connections or integrations with ~ 250 Member Firms
- Reviewing the internal infrastructure of MGNL to ensure all systems and programs are appropriate for the type and size of business
- Leading and overseeing a budget and ensuring the achievement of objectives are within budget.
- Having a first class understanding of systems management and interface with software development and external firm websites (over 100 websites)
- Overseeing the successful function of the MGNL firm management database
- Overseeing all systems to ensure a best-in-class approach, including working with our Director of Marketing on enhancing our intranet and app
- Developing a Network-wide strategy: leading and engaging with Chief Technology Officers at Firm level to understand issues and challenges and to develop appropriate Network-led solutions
- Working with the Global MGNL team on new initiatives
- Planning external solutions and defining any project management capability required
- Ensuring both MGNL and our Network have appropriate security and control mechanisms in place to safeguard the network systems and data
- Leading and defining any Network-wide policy initiatives that may be required
To be successful in this role you’ll bring drive, ambition, and strong leadership qualities to the team. Due to the international nature of Moore Global, you should be comfortable dealing with people of different cultures and nationalities, and enjoy building relationships with MDs, CEOs, CTOs and other leaders. In addition, you should be able to demonstrate:
- That you’re a senior leader in technology/digital transformation, with experience of working in complex international organisations with multi-faceted responsibilities across several technology areas
- Leadership in the development of systems architecture and design
- Leading on software development projects and implementation
- Experience in setting up a technology function to ensure appropriate resources (including external resource) are set up
- The ability to negotiate, advise and influence at all levels
- Clarity and focus on key priorities, a ‘can do’ approach and the ability to lead from the front
This is a very exciting opportunity as you will be a member of the Moore Global’s Executive Team, contributing to the development of the network, beyond your core IT brief.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, call Fiona @ Denholm today!