Denholm is delighted to have partnered with Moore Global – an international network of accountant and business advisors. As they look to increase their market share globally, they're looking for a talented and dynamic marketing professional to join them.
As Global Director of Marketing & Communications, you’ll create a compelling proposition and make sure it’s perfectly captured and translated for audiences all around the world, selling to both existing and prospective member firms. You will lead a small team in the UK but also support a network of marketing colleagues working within Moore Global’s independent member firms..
Moore Global's CEO and COO live in the Central Belt of Scotland – but we have colleagues dotted throughout the country, and an international network of stakeholders – so you can be based anywhere, so long as you’re prepared to travel to Scotland when required. Additionally, this position can be either full-time or part-time to suit.
With a marketing strategy and plan created, they have recently determined their core objectives for marketing and communications. They now need someone to refine these, deliver upon them, and allow them to evolve with time. As Global Director of Marketing & Communications, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the ongoing building and profile raising of the Moore Global value proposition and evidence-based narrative
- International brand development
- Working closely with Regional Directors to galvanise the sales function
- Competitor and market research
- Creating marketing plans for each region with the aim of acquiring more member firms
- Managing a remote team
- Developing network-wide engagement and communication to enhance the collaboration efforts of network firms
- Driving a marketing and communication Excellence Committee across network to share best practice
- Managing and advising CEO on network-wide reputation management issues
To be successful in this role, not only do you have to be a forward thinking, well-rounded marketing professional – but you should also be an articulate influencer with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders in an international and cross-cultural environment. In addition, you must be able to demonstrate:
- 5+ years’ experience as a senior leader in marketing and communications
- Knowledge and skill in strategy development and implementation
- Ability to deliver advice at the most senior organisational levels
- Ability to deal with tact, discretion and persuasiveness to win support of senior internal and external stakeholders
- Line management experience
- A willingness to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and work in a lean and very busy team environment
This is a very exciting opportunity as you will be a member of the Moore Global’s Executive Team, contributing to the development of the network, beyond your core marketing and communications brief.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, call Fiona @ Denholm today!