We’re working in partnership with an integrated creative communications agency based in Edinburgh who deliver brand, social, PR and digital activity for a range of UK clients. The Digital team is growing, this is where you come in…..
We’re looking for an experienced Group Account Director (Social Media & Content) to devise and deliver engaging and creative social solutions across all channels. There is a flexible working policy in place with time spent working from home and from the Edinburgh office but you must be willing and able to travel to the office a minimum of two days per week.
You’ll have proven experience blending creative excellence, engaging storytelling and analytical rigor to deliver social media content and campaigns with real business impact for a diverse range of brands (Food & Drink, Retail, Sport, Health and Finance). You’ll have deep expertise in all aspects of organic and paid social for brands, engaging influencers, building communities, creative content production, and maximising bigger social campaign activations.
The role sits within a team of creative and digital specialists, managing two members of full-time digital staff and working closely with the creatives and the wider Edinburgh team on all things social and content. You’ll support social/digital training, provide counsel on strategy and tactics, join regular ideation sessions to provide creative social perspectives, keep the team up to date with social platform developments and opportunities, help set measurement approaches and KPIs, and ensure social activity is costed and reported on accurately.
- 5+ years social/digital industry experience, ideally with some of this spent in a client-facing agency role.
- Line management experience and confidence liaising with internal and client stakeholders at all levels – from entry to senior management
- Excellent copywriting and creative storytelling skills, with a strong eye for visual assets that pop in social feeds.
- Demonstrable experience managing complementary organic, paid and influencer social content activity for brands with varied budgets.
- Extensive experience using social platforms for brands, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest etc.
- Working knowledge of Facebook Business Manager as a full administrator
- Experience with social media management tools such as Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Sprout Social, Later, etc.
- Familiarity and knowledge of social listening tools such as Brandwatch, Meltwater Social, Pulsar or similar.
Extra brownie points if you have the following:
- Experience with Google Ads, across Search and Shopping in particular. Social/digital industry certifications – e.g. GAIQ, a Hootsuite certification, Facebook Blueprint certification, Twitter flight school, HubSpot Content Marketing Certification etc.
In return for all your hard work, you will enjoy a very competitive salary, excellent personal and career development opportunities including weekly coaching, Private Health Insurance, profit related bonus and much more. Oh you’d also be joining a team of incredibly talented communications professionals. Get in touch to arrange a confidential chat.