Business Development Executive
Denholm are delighted to have partnered with a dynamic and fast paced technology company who are experiencing rapid growth.
Our Edinburgh based client are disrupting the hospitality technology sector with their range of cloud-based products.
Joining as a Business Development Executive you will have the opportunity to help the company achieve their ambitious growth plans by building long term relationships with a range of customers, providing support and detailed product information and managing the full sales cycle with leads generated from the internal marketing team.
This role will suit a creative and passionate business developer who has at least a couple of years B2B sales experience preferably within the technology sector. You will have a proven track record of achieving sales targets and the ability to manage and prioritise your workload.
This is a great chance to join a company who like to support and empower their staff and promote from within.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll be effectively managing your own sales pipeline, managing your inbound sales leads and achieving awesome close rates
- Preparing sales proposals based on prospect's requirements
- You'll be speaking with customers on the phone, answering their queries, providing advice and creating a great rapport
- Always delivering high levels of customer satisfaction
- Be knowledgeable on all products offered, and team up with co-workers to deliver excellent customer service
- Maintain personal goals
- Be creative and passionate with your work, it's important all of our team members love what they do!
What we offer in return for your hard work:
- Competitive salary with multiple bonus schemes
- Totally uncapped commission structure – ability to double your salary
- A fun and relaxed working environment where you're encouraged to develop
- Opportunity to shape the company and directly influence our success
- Own your workload
- Great opportunities for career development
- Paid training courses to learn and develop new skills
- Office perks such as table tennis, Friday drinks, game consoles, team lunches, flexible hours and casual dress to name a few!
- Regular office socials