Denholm is delighted to be working with one of our Digital Transformation Agency clients in Edinburgh who are looking for a Head of Client Services to join them on a permanent basis.
Ideally based in Edinburgh, someone who loves taking the lead on building up client relationships, understanding our clients businesses, our capabilities, providing extra value to clients by discovering what solutions we could provide to help their business grow. Our client believes strongly in personal development, you will be encouraged to take on responsibility, agree learning goals and apply leadership throughout the role. You won't be in it alone, you will be reporting to the CEO and supported in your role.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will get to know existing clients businesses and understand where our solutions can provide the biggest value to clients
- Working closely with clients you will establish long lasting relationships, where the clients success translates into successfully winning new business.
- Regular in person meetings with clients and prospects to help them get to know the business and for us to understand their needs in as much detail as possible
- Build up industry leading case studies to help new prospects understand the value and outcomes we can provide
- Liaise regularly with development and other stakeholders in the business to ensure we deliver quality products to our clients
- Work closely with existing partnerships and establish new ones to help grow the prospect list for the business.
- Regularly host client communications through video calls and in person events
If you would like more information on this role, please get in touch to discuss.