Denholm is delighted to be bringing this senior and exciting role to market for one of it's key financial services clients in Edinburgh, who is looking for a Head of Colleague Communications & Engagement, on an initial 6 month FTC.
The Head of Colleague Communications & Engagement will lead the design, development and delivery of appropriate communication and engagement plans across the organisation that reinforce the cultural ambitions and bring the vision of the business to life for all.
Your day to day responsibilities will be:
• Creating and delivering a colleague communication strategy and plan which is aligned to the purpose and vision and underpins the culture and colleague experience that the business is striving to create
• Leading the colleague communications team to deliver a best in class communications approach that they are proud to be part of
• Bringing the outside in to drive creativity, try new approaches and continually improve the effectiveness of our colleague communication channels
• Utilising technology to provide communication channels that are engaging, easy to access and meet the needs of different colleague groups
• Engaging the leadership population with a communications approach to understand their needs and views and to ensure they are informed, equipped and able to lead with confidence.
The desirable experience we are looking for this person to have are:
• Recent leadership experience of leading an internal communications function through significant change management.
• Practical experience of developing and delivering a communications strategy.
• Significant exposure of working with ExCo's and senior leaders.
• Commercially astute with a focus on communication effectiveness.
• Knowledge of a variety of communication and engagement methods.
If the above sounds like you, we would love to discuss this position in more detail! Please get in touch to find out more.