A growing retail business that has global ambitions is looking to recruit for a Head of Content & Brand Communications. This is a newly created role that can be based anywhere in Scotland and is a great opportunity to shape and create the role to be that of your own!
Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience and Brand, you will be responsible for leading and developing the company’s content and brand communications strategy. As a brand custodian, you will enliven, articulate, and elevate the brand through content, communication, partnerships, and brand-led customer experiences. As “the go-to” for content strategy across the business, you will shape the team for the future.
You will be tasked with:
- Developing and implementing an integrated content strategy
- Managing the creation of content and communications calendar to ensure all activity is aligned to business goals and objectives
- Designing and implementing a measurement system that measures, manages, and optimizes the performance of the content
- Working with the in-house digital team, you will ensure SEO best practices and plan how content plays an important part in the web customer journey
- Overseeing all social media channels regards content
- Managing all Press, PR, and Partnerships that further develop brand awareness and engagement
- Working with internal teams to develop brand campaigns, collateral & packaging
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Previous experience working in a content and brand communications role in a senior capacity
- The ability to create engaging strategies and drive campaigns
- An understanding of the digital content ecosystem including SEO and user experience
- Previous experience working across traditional brand platforms
- People management experience
A salary of up to £45,000 will be on offer plus the opportunity to join a fast-paced and entrepreneurial business that is leading in their field.
For more information, please contact Amanda Kho @ Denholm.